Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the Office

I have to say one place I have never worked before is in the office situation. I have always wanted to work in an office because it would be different from retail my usual line of work. I do not like retail because the people really can get pretty mean. I always thought that in the office it seemed much happier and people were much more happy and less stressed out. The one place that I would not mind working in a doctors office sometime later when the kids are in school all day long. I would like to wear scrubs because these days they make them so decorative. It also is much better than dressing up. I could get discount scrub sets online in just about every pattern. Not that I yet have a place in mind that I would enjoy working but I have already found some really cute little discount scrub tops that are so inexpensive. I think that wearing scrubs is even a little less expensive than buying dress clothes for every day of the week.
When I go to the kids doctors they are always wearing high fashion scrubs with little kid friendly characters on them. I really thinks it makes it more fun for the kids and makes them interested a little longer. Scrubs used to be boring and all one color but I am glad that they have improved over the years. I am sure the people in the medical fields are happy as well.

No comments: