Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Black Heads

Did you ever see a person with a ton of blackheads on nose? Well I have to say I used to work with a girl that had a really beautiful face and it was pimple free but she really had a ton of black heads on her nose and it made her look terrible. I do know that some people do not even realize that they are there. I personally do not really know how you could miss a huge black spot on your face. You can not only get them on your face but they are also very popular in your ears and places that you can not see. I know that I am always using a very popular over the counter solution when I get a black head on my face. I try to get the right away because I do not like how they look and I always feel like they spread if not caught in a fast manor. I am sure that's not true but I consider them just like a pimple so why not get rid of it. Do you have a black head solution?

No comments: