Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeling Better

Well Madison is now feeling better thankfully. It was nice that the other kids did not get the fever that she had. They did however get the cough and they are still coughing today. It is a terrible cough and I am really hoping that it goes away soon because if it doesn't then we will be taking them all to the doctors office. That is not really something that I wanted to do because Maddie has to go to the doctors in the beginning of May anyways to get her kindergarten shots. She will not be in kindergarten this year buy our doctors office recommends getting the shots when the child is only four years old because it is easier on them when they are younger rather when they are five years old. I have to agree I did Ben's earlier as well and I was glad I did. I am not looking forward to getting Maddie's done but I am sure she will do better than Ben because she is always a little more brave than he is lately.

No comments: