Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Having a Baby

When you first think of someone having a baby the first thing that pops into my mind is that I want a baby too, but the second is that they should buy black and mild cigars. Cigars are often passed out by the father when a new baby is born. I remember that Ken passed out some chocolate cigars and some smokable cigars when Ben was born. It was a little something that he as the father enjoyed doing. I have known quite a few new fathers that have passed them out. I think it is really nice because it also makes the father feel special as well. I personally love the small of a cigar when I smell someone smoking one that is walking bye. I am not for smoking at all but once in a while it is nice to smell a good cigar. I think that having a baby is the perfect time to pass out a nice smelling cigar in honor of the newborn.

No comments: