Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Best Solution

I have not really decide what I thought was the best hair loss treatment is on the market. I have seen many thing that promise to restore hair growth for people that have lost it. I really don't know if I even believe that hair restoration is a good idea at all. I have never lost my hair but I am sure that it can really cause a problem with some peoples emotions. I know hair loss is not only a thing that happens to the males in the world anymore. It can also happen to females. I think I would be very upset if it happened to me and I would try just about anything on the market to get my hair growing again. I know that sometimes they say that hair loss runs in the family of the moms dad and that determines if you will or will not loose your hair. That might be the reason that Ken is not loosing all his hair just yet. I know that grandpa Neis has a lot of hair where Kens dad has almost none. Kens moms dad has some hair but not much. I guess you will have to be the judge if that is true of not in your family. If you would like a solution you could always try a hair loss treatment.

No comments: