Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lingerie

Well lingerie is not really something that I like to wear or to buy for that matter. I prefer to sleep in a nice old tee shirt and some shorts. I don't know why but I always think that if something happens in the night I want to be dressed and ready to go if I need to be up in a hurry. I do not want to have to waste time having to fine clothes that are appropriate to walk out the door in with my kids. I did not know there was so many place online to buy plus size intimate apparel anyways. I thought that they did not even make it if you want my honest opinion. I could never see myself in it so I thought others thought the same as well. I guess you can find just about anything online if you really looked around. Well if you are looking for some really nice apparel in bigger sizes this is the place to find it.

No comments: