Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Business

I really do not have a business of my very own. I know it is a dream of Kens to have his very own business. I have tried things before like selling gourmet food as well has selling a woman's makeup line but I seemed to buy more that I ever made in profits. It was not much of a business for me but maybe because I never made got business cards printing that had my name and phone number on them. I am not really one of those pushy sales men so I guess I chalked my no business up as that I am not a good salesman. I don't think selling is the right business for me. I am not very pushy and I don't like to be either. I know if Ken decided to start his own business someday I will be very happy to help him make it grow. I will not be the pushy sales girl but I will help him with the advertising.

No comments: