Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Shopping

It is that time of year again. My husband is a huge fan of this time of year. While I love it as well Ken is always worried the kids will not have enough gifts and I hate that the most. The kids are happy with anything they get as a gift and I wish Ken would realize that sometime soon. He always thinks the kids do not have enough. I know its because he wants them to have everything but I am the opposite. I don't want them to have everything but to be thankful for the blessing God gives us. I know Ken feels the same he just gets over joyed with the season and love to buy gifts for people and for his family. I am excited to go get a Christmas tree this year since it has been a few years since we have had one at our house. Aidan has never even seen a tree in our house. It should be a good year. I'm looking forward to spending it with family and friends.

No comments: