Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween

Well Halloween is just around the corner. I have to admit that I am always a little behind when it comes to finding a costume for the kids. Ken was asking me if I was going to dress up this year because I did and he did also last year. I told him that I don't think I will be this year, I have not even figured out what the kids are wearing. I am not to crazy on spending a ton of money on a costume. I do have a costume for Madison that I bought after Halloween last year so I know she will be a snow princess. As for the other kids I have no idea I will have to check my Halloween costume pile in the basement. I know some people are really into spending a fortune on sexy school girl outfits and other costumes for their children but i'm not that into it. I love the holiday but spending that much for a day of candy collecting seems silly. I don't think bad of those that buy costumes every year but it is just not for me. I would rather have a nice outfit that I can wear all year!

No comments: