Monday, February 6, 2012

Long Day

Well today was a long day. Aidan got up pretty early it was only 8:45. I know that is not early for some but I was exhausted at that time. I was already up at 7am to get Ben off to school. I also did not go to bed as early as I should have after we went to the super bowl party at a friends house. After lunch Maddie was ready for school and Aidan and I came home and I was very thankful he took a nap. I also was sleeping the second I hit that pillow. It is always amazing to me how much easier I can fall asleep for a nap than at night time. Ken had school right after work today and did not get home until 6:45pm. Then cub scouts for Ben started at 7pm so he had a bite to eat and left with Ben just five minutes later. Now its just Maddie, Aidan and I, and I am so tired. This pregnancy is really running me down that's for sure. I am glad for the most part my morning sickness is gone but now if I could just get some energy. I think I am going to turn into bed early tonight. I hope Ken is tired since he always goes to bed at the same time as me.

No comments: