Monday, February 6, 2012

Motorcycle

One thing that Ken has been wanting for many years is a motorcycle. I know it is not a mid life crisis but rather something that he has been wanting for many year. He does not have a license to drive one so that would be his first step in ownership. I don't really know how I feel about him having one. I know that they are dangerous and that scares me a little bit. Its not that I don't trust him driving it but what about all the other drivers on the road as well. If he does get one in the future I will look into an Alpinestars Jacket. I know they are made for motorcyclists because they cut through the wind and they also cover your body in case of an accident. Not that it would really protect you much but at least you would be fully covered to take some of the spill. They are pretty stylish and I think he would look good in one. We will have to see as we have other things we need before he gets a bike.

No comments: