Friday, April 23, 2010

A Couple Weeks

Well in a couple weeks we will be ditching this unpredictable weather and heading to sunny Florida. I am looking forward to Ken seeing Disney World for the very first time. He has always told me that he has wanted to go and I am so thankful that we decided to go on a trip this year with our tax refund. We have new summer clothes for the kids and I have already found the bathing suit that I really liked. Now all I need is to give adipex diet pill a shot so maybe I can loose a few extra pounds before we leave. I love looking at new swimming suites because there is always so many beautiful colors and patterns. It seems like every year they come out with something better than the last year. I have already bought two different suits this year and I can not wait to try them out in a nice pool. Last summer it was so cold that we really did not get to swim at all. It has been a couple years since I have bought a new suit so I decided to get a few for our vacation this year. Now that I think about it I think Maddie and Ben also need a new suit. Maddie's is to small from last year and Ben's trunks are small as well. I will have to be on the look out for nice swim wear for them as well.

No comments: