Friday, April 30, 2010

Interesting

Well when I first came across this site that was dedicated for smokers I thought it was interesting. I never heard of a e cigarette. Of course I am not a smoker either so that might not be to ironic. I was very interested in this thought not for me but for a few of my smoker friends. It looks like something they might be interested in. It is and has the same taste as a regular cigarette but ti runs off of a battery and the smoke that comes from it evaporates into the air in a second or two. I was reading more about this because personally I can not stand the smell of cigarette and I was interested if this one will produce the same smell since it dissolves into the air almost instantly. I continued reading and it says there is almost no smell at all. It does not stink up your clothing and it is much cheaper than the regular cigarette. You can keep it in your purse or in your pocket and it does not even have the look of a tradition cigarette. You can also adjust the nicotine levels to help you need it less and hopefully stop smoking all together. Sound pretty interesting. Maybe this is the answer some are looking for, hopefully the answer to stop smoking forever.

No comments: