Friday, April 30, 2010

Using the Desk Top

Okay my first words are I hate it. I am right now using the desk top computer because something has happened to our lap top. It is really messed up. So much in fact that I don't even know if it is going to be able to be repaired. It seems to be acting really funny. Since I still had some posting to do I have to use the desk top for now until hopefully we can get the other computer fixed. I have to say I can type much faster on the desk top and I also like the number keyboard on the side but over all it is a pain in the butt. I can not stand how big the screen is, frankly it gives me a terrible headache. I know people love these wide flat screens but I can't stand them to be so big. Ours is over 20 inches and it drives me crazy. I feel like I have to sit a mile away from the screen just to be able to stand it. Then there is the mouse. I hate that. I love the touch pad on my computer and it is hard to go back to a mouse again once you are really used to not having one. Hopefully soon we can get it fixed because I don't know how long I will be able to handle it.

No comments: