Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have You ever....

Have you ever ridden on and ATV? I personally have but only one time in my life. My dad bought and ATV last summer because one of his friends really needed the money as was trying to get rid of it for really cheap really fast. It was actually pretty fun even though I really did not know how to ride it. I was going and I did not know that I needed to shift gears to make it go faster so I was just riding slow. It was fine with me. I enjoyed it still. Ken was laughing at me telling me that he wishes they had two of them so that he could challenge me in atv racing. There is no way that I would even consider a race. For one thing nobody showed me how to shift gears before I got on the vehicle so he would definitely have an advantage. He was actually going so fast that it was making me a little nervous. Those racers sure are brave to go so fast on those little machines. Thank goodness for helmets.

No comments: