Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Keeping Healthy

Well in January you always see everyone walking around the fitness sections of the store. It seems like the stores seem to get over stock in the exercise equipment because they know the world is going on a diet. That is the resolution of many when the new year rolls around. It seem like it continues until the end of February when people start to stop the diet craze and begin to look at other merchandise in the store. That was actually how Ken and I scored our expensive treadmill from our local Sam's club in March for a quarter of the cost it was in January. Some diet to loose weight some want to get down their blood pressure. Other are simply looking for a treatment for high cholesterol. I did not really know until a few years ago that there was a good and bad cholesterol. Who knew that same word could bring life and death at the same time. You don't actually have to be over weight to have high bad cholesterol which actually surprised me. I was shocked to hear that Ken grandma as fit as she looks suffers from this condition. I always thought she was as healthy as a horse because she sure acts like it. I was reading and I have found some great ways to keep the good up and the bad down low. If you really don't know much about it like I did you should check into it and learn a little more. It is actually quite interesting.

No comments: