Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Party Planning

Well its that time again for us to begin planning a birthday party but now for two kids. I think that Ken and I planned the birth of Aidan pretty well so that now we could always have a double birthday party for them with the family. We will not do it forever since they are five years apart but it will probably always be a joined family party because some of our families live a few hours away and I would not be nice to ask them to drive our two times just for the kids. When Ben has friends in school and wants to invite them to his parties he and Aidan can have a separate friend birthday. It seems so hectic in planning since we just got home. thankfully I have a over organized husband that unpacked our suitcases the day we got home even if it was after midnight. There is still so much to do and if you never had a party at your house than you would not realize the effort that goes into a simple party. I'm now just praying for no rain.

No comments: