Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change my Mind

Is it okay to change your mind on your career path. I really think that it is however I don't really want to change plans totally. I think that there is a time when you should just stick with what your doing. Ken and I were talking the other day about school. I wanted to drop the class that I was taking because I was a little worried that I would not be able to handle it with Ben in school now. I decided that it would be good for me to drop it and take it next semester instead. It was at a funny time and with Ben in Kindergarten I did not want to miss any of his happenings at school. I wanted to make sure that I was there to help him and go to any of his functions. I still want to stick to the healthcare career because that is what I have invested my time and classes in the past few semesters. I did stitch my major to radiology instead of nursing. I really don't think I can deal with the blood. I still need all the same classes so it does not affect me much.
I am always surprised at those thirty something year old that decided to change their major. It seems silly to start all over again. I think that some people just like the fact of being in school and don't really care about ever completing it. They just want to go to go. I do want to take a class next semester again but now was not the right time for me. Hopefully soon I can finish my schooling and so can Ken.

No comments: