Thursday, August 26, 2010

Messing Around


One thing that I always like to do and I can actually do for hours is mess around with my camera. It seems that when ever I do I find some cool thing that I can do that I did not know about. I always wondered how those little photo booths sketched these photos but now I know. It is really simple for me to do with my digital camera. I just have to click a button and I can have the picture look like it was sketched. I was trying it out on this picture of Aidan getting ready for his bath. I actually love this picture so much. I could not figure out however why around his head was an outline until I looked at the original picture. I was checking and realised that it was because it was a shadow when I snapped the picture. I still like it but now I know if I am going to use this option I can not have any shadows. Isn't it pretty neat.

No comments: