Saturday, December 4, 2010

Audition


Well our little Maddie had her very first audition today. I have to admit I was a little nervous. I was informed by out photographer though that the kids do not always get chosen so not to worry. He told us that they only look for certain children at certain times of the year. I was a little excited however when we went today and there was so many kids. Ken and I took Madison alone while the others went to grandmas house. Ben was so happy not to go with us this time. He said it was boring last time we had something to do like this. Over all I think it went really well. We will not be able to find out until Tuesday of next week if they accepted her or not. I did feel very well prepared thanks to our photographer. Maddie's comp cards came fed ex on Friday and today was the audition. They said that it does not cost anything but professional shots are requited. I was the only one there that had already completed that part and knew all the stats of my child. That made us feel really good that we were prepared. In a few days I guess we will see what happens. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: