Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shoes

Well if you have one thing that you would say you over buy what would it be? I have to admit that for me it would have to be shoes. I love shoes not only for myself but for my daughter as well. I am always looking at the children's shoe department because they have so many cute little shoes for girls these days. It seems as if every season they get even cuter.
I personally for myself love to shop online for shoes. I do go to the store once in a while but with three kids I do not get much alone time unless they are in bed for the night. I shop online to save time and make it easier for me. It is so easy to find the latest trends in shoes when you look online. I also like that because when you go to a store it is not that easy to tell the latest styles. With online shopping you can easily see them as well as shop for the exact brand you are looking to buy.
Shoe shopping is one of my favorite things to look for online. Maddie could really use some new dressy boots. I think I found the perfect pair on this site. They will look great with a few of her winter outfits. I love the boots that come up to the middle of her leg. I think that look really good on her. I have to admit I am a little thankful that Maddie likes shoes just as much as me. I remember when she was just a baby she was always willing to try them on in the stores. I wonder if it is a girl thing.

No comments: