Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fitness

As I was looking around Sam's club the other day getting some things to make for thanksgiving, I notice they already have their January fitness stuff on display. I see the treadmill that we bought last year on display for about five hundred dollars. I remember that we bought our in march for a little under two hundred. I still love our treadmill even though I hate to admit it is right now holding some shirts of the kids that I did not thrown in the dryer. It has not been getting the use that it deserves. It seems like at the end of the year people are always making promises to loose weight and get into shape. I remember Ken and I making the same promise last year when we bought the treadmill. I guess we have really been slacking on that promise. I know we need to get into it more. We have not yet tried the best weight loss supplements but I suppose we might as well since we are not exercising either. It has been a while for us both. Hopefully soon we will find some time and get some energy to get going again.

No comments: