Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mess

It sure seems to me like our house is always a mess. I really hate that. I have to say that over all I love my house to be clean. I hate cleaning it however because it always seems to be a mess still. After I get one room finished it seems as if the other room is even more dirty. The kids sure to their share of making a mess but I have to admit they are not the only reasons the house gets to be a wreck. I know what Ken and I leave things laying around all the time as well. Our biggest mess is papers everywhere. We have piles of papers laying on just about every surface that you can have them on. It is a terrible habit for us but we just do not always have the time to look through the mail or the newspaper. I also have tons of papers from Ben's school. Its everything from completed projects to newsletters about the happenings for the week at school. I try to make it clean everyday but sometimes I just feel like skipping it and relaxing instead.

No comments: