Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Natural Help

I know a family that my mom babysits for that does everything natural. They only take things that are natural for sickness and they rarely ever go to the doctor. They do not vaccinate their children because they feel as if they do not need to because everyone else does it so they will not get sick. I really do not agree with most of their practices but I do think that sometime natural things work just as well as others. I would not stop vaccinations or stop taking my children to the doctor because I believe that is an important part of them growing older. I do like some things like natural cleaners because they are better for your health and do a great job cleaning as well. I have never heard of a natural male enhancement but that just might be because I have never looked for one. I guess you could say that we really don't need that in our family. I think we are doing just fine. I would however look into it if you are looking. I am sure the natural is more healthy for your body and works just as well.

No comments: