Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Frames

We just got finished painting our living room again this past September. It was really needing it. We had not done it since we moved into the house and that was four years ago. I really think that the color we choose is still perfect. Ken wanted to paint it before Madison's birthday party so we hurried to get it done. It did get painted but we did not get much else done after. I wanted to get new picture frames for all the pictures so that they could all be the same and look really nice on the wall with the same frame. Well soon after the party we got the new black frames and as I was switching the pictures I noticed how much we have changed. Ken and I sure have aged since we used to get our pictures taken before we had children. We have not used any anti aging products but we just look older. I wonder if the stress of children had something to do with it. I am sure it did as well as the fast that it has been ten years. We might look older but I still think we look pretty good for our age.

No comments: