Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Agent

Well if you have been reading my blogs then you know my daughter is into modeling these days. She has not yet been booked with a job but I am sure it will happen soon. She was signed with her first agency this past Sunday. They are called Baker and Rowely. They are one of the agencies that we really wanted her to be able to sign with. I have to admit it is a little obsession of mine to check to see if her picture is yet posted on the find talent link. They said it will take a few weeks but I am still checking everyday to see it is yet posted. A lot of agencies use this instead of tons of comp cards. I am a little happy since the comp cards are pretty expensive. I am looking forward to her first booking. I think that she will have a wonderful time. She always gets so excited when she knows she is going to an agency. I hope it will continue for a long time but if not she can stop whenever she wants.

No comments: