Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Insurance for the Van

All the time Ken asks me if we should stitch the insurance on the car to only have liability. I don't really like the idea but I would suppose that it is about time to consider it after all. The car is now eleven years old and if it was in a wreck I would imagine that we would not really get much for it anyways after the deductible. The van however we need to keep because we technically do not own it yet. We will be paying it off this March but I still don't want to switch the coverage just yet on it. I will also look for a cheap car insurance quote to make sure that we are getting the best deal possible for the most coverage. I know some people that always switch because the insurance is less expensive but the coverage is not very good. I don't want something like that so I will pay a little more for a better coverage plan. I will not risk my coverage for a less expensive plan. That is always a priority when I am checking around for prices.

No comments: