Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School

Well this semester for school Ken has to leave work early. It is really nice because then he comes home from school around 5:30pm. It seems like he is not even in school because it just seems like a normal work day. I do not even mind this semester so far. It seems like the days go really fast and he is just getting home in time for dinner to be done. I was worried at first about him always leaving work on school days but they told him that he could do whatever he needs to get his class done. It is nice that they are so accommodating for him. After Ken got home Ben and I went to the library and I got another book to read and Ben picked out some books as well. He is getting pretty good at reading these days. He likes different books at night time and so does Madison. Every night Ken reads to them, some days Ben reads as well. It is nice to see the kids reading since I love to read as well.

No comments: