Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Perfect Gift

Do you ever have trouble finding the perfect gift for someone? I always have a problem finding gift for some of our family at Christmas time. It seems if you don't know someone very well you just don't know what they would really like to get as a gift. I don't want to get anyone a "junky" gift because I myself hate to get them. I want to get them a gift they will really enjoy getting. I want them to actually like their gift that I give to them. I don't want to get the least expensive decent gift I can find. I want a great gift. One that I am proud to give and one that I would like to get myself. I was looking for some unique 18th birthday gifts because I have a couple close family members almost at their eighteenth parties. I really like their year of wishes candles. It seemed so thoughtful especially during those hard teenage months. I like to let them know I am thinking about them and I am there if they should need me. They have more than enough gifts for everyone on my list. I can't wait to get shopping.

No comments: