Monday, February 21, 2011

Where for art thou Spring

Oh I can not wait for spring to come. I know my kids are dying having to be inside all the time. One thing for sure is that I do not have inside the house kids. They beg every single day for me to let them go outside and play. I do let them go outside sometimes if it is not very cold outside. I know they are just waiting for summer to come. Over the weekend the kids and Ken were outside while I was dropping off our rental car and picking up the van. Ken took down the Christmas lights and he also picked up the dog droppings in the back yard. I was very thankful that all the snow melted but now as I look outside it looks like its snowing again. I long for the day I can open up my windows and let a little fresh air inside the house. Hopefully that day will come sooner than later.

No comments: