Monday, April 18, 2011

Love the Look

One thing that I love the look of is a babies nursery. I love the designer Sferra. He has such beautiful kids room and as a matter of fact every other room decorations as well. I am a huge fan of his baby collections however. I really like the soft pastels he uses when he makes his designs. It always reminds me of a babies room. I don't like when people use primary colors for decorating a babies room. I think that they should be kept in pastels. They look so soft and innocent in cute baby cloths. I never had a nursery before I had Aidan so I was so happy to be able to decorate his room. I am sure we will be moving him in the future to the upstairs and be putting Maddie down in her own room. It will be nice to be able to make the room different again. I will be sad to see Aidan's go because I do love it so much.

No comments: